Buildings and Contents cover

A buildings and contents insurance policy is essential for protecting your home and contents in the event of an accident or other catastrophe. Mortgage lenders are also likely to insist on you having a  buildings policy with your mortgage.

Many homeowners, however have a quite flippant attitude to selecting buildings and contents insurance cover, mainly because they don’t have the time to wade through a mass of policy schedules from different insurers and are basically under the impression that all home insurance policies are pretty much the same. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Insurers are quite specific about what their policy will cover and the conditions under which a claim can be made so it is vitally important to have a good understanding of the features and exclusions being offered before choosing the cover that’s best for you.

We quote and compare Home Insurance Deals

When it comes to comparing buildings and contents insurance cover, cheapest is definitely not always the best. As the saying goes “you get what you pay for” and home insurance cover is no exception. What could be worse than having some kind of major problem with your home or damage to one or more of your personal possessions only to find that the great deal you got on your insurance policy doesn’t fully cover the incident when you go to claim?